476 Studio Apartments for rent in Wakefield, MA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wakefield (1)
- Wakefield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wakefield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wakefield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wakefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wakefield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wakefield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wakefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wakefield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wakefield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wakefield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Old beginnings: the town of Wakefield, MA dates back to 1638 when it was colonized by Pilgrims who arrived at Plymouth Harbor on the epic Mayflower voyage in 1620.
In 2010, the United States Census Bureau pegged its resident count at 24,932 able-bodied souls, which ranked it as the 73rd largest enclave in the state of Massachusetts. Its comprised of 7.5 square miles of scenic, livable land that create a peaceful and carefree setting. Visitors and residents alike are attracted by its proximity to Boston, the region's largest and most work-friendly metropolis. Located 12 miles as the crow flies in a northwesterly direction from downtown Boston, Wakefield's Middlesex County locale makes it a five-star location for daily commuting to the nearby big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wakefield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Wakefield living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Wakefield during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.