380 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Wakefield, MA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wakefield (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wakefield (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wakefield (2)
- Wakefield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wakefield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wakefield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wakefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wakefield Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wakefield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wakefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wakefield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lynnfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stoneham Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Melrose Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Reading Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Saugus Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Malden Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Woburn Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wakefield?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wakefield?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wakefield?
Old beginnings: the town of Wakefield, MA dates back to 1638 when it was colonized by Pilgrims who arrived at Plymouth Harbor on the epic Mayflower voyage in 1620.
In 2010, the United States Census Bureau pegged its resident count at 24,932 able-bodied souls, which ranked it as the 73rd largest enclave in the state of Massachusetts. Its comprised of 7.5 square miles of scenic, livable land that create a peaceful and carefree setting. Visitors and residents alike are attracted by its proximity to Boston, the region's largest and most work-friendly metropolis. Located 12 miles as the crow flies in a northwesterly direction from downtown Boston, Wakefield's Middlesex County locale makes it a five-star location for daily commuting to the nearby big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wakefield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wakefield should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wakefield may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wakefield. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.