1,058 Furnished Apartments for rent in Melrose, MA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Melrose (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Melrose (1)
- Melrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- Melrose Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Melrose Apartments with Garages (3)
- Melrose Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Melrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Melrose Apartments with Parking (7)
- Melrose Apartments with Pools (3)
- Melrose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Melrose Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Melrose Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wakefield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Medford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (2)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lynnfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (17)
- Woburn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Peabody Furnished Apartments (3)
Melrose was originally called Ponde Fielde for its abundance of ponds and streams. Guess Heather Locklear won't be starring here any time soon, huh?
Melrose is technically a suburb of Boston since it’s considered to be part of the Greater Boston Metropolitan area. It’s really tiny--only 4.76 square miles, so it’s more of a neighborhood than anything else. Melrose is a great combination of city bustle and peaceful escape. It’s also a historic town; both the downtown area and library are on the Register of Historic Places. The homes are old, quaint and lovely, and the town is home to lots and lots of parks and greenery. At the same time, all of this is located just 7 miles from Boston, so you can get to the city quickly and easily when you need some more excitement in your life.
Having trouble with Craigslist Melrose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Melrose can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Melrose as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.