1,591 Short-term Apartments for rent in Malden, MA
- Malden Accessible Apartments (6)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (10)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (18)
- Malden Apartments with Pools (9)
- Malden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Malden Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Malden Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Melrose Short-term Apartments (2)
- Chelsea Short-term Apartments (2)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Revere Short-term Apartments (3)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Wakefield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (17)
- Lynnfield Short-term Apartments (2)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Malden?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Malden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Malden?
Malden is a city of firsts: it was the first town to ask the colonial government to leave the British Empire in 1776, and in 2004, a same-sex couple from Malden was the first to marry in Massachusetts--talk about being proactive!
An inclusive, vibrant city, Malden, Massachusetts, is a suburb of Boston, with a population of over 60,000. Located on a hilly, wooded area along the Malden River, a tributary of the Mystic River,the community was Pennacook tribal land when the Puritans settled it in 1640. A feisty lot, its citizens boycotted tea consumption and were strong proponents of the Revolutionary War. Malden is a town filled with commodious squares and distinct neighborhoods, and many major manufacturing businesses are located here. Just 15 minutes from Boston's urban center, Malden is populated by a mix of upwardly mobile, young, single residents and familiesThis coastal community, studded with parks, features many historic properties and has a burgeoning art community at its core. With 5 elementary and middle schools and a public high school whose first Thanksgiving Day football game dates to 1889,Malden, MA has been dubbed the "best place to raise your kids" by Businessweek.
Having trouble with Craigslist Malden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Malden takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.