1,158 Furnished Apartments for rent in Burlington, MA
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (9)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (9)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (1)
- Woburn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Belmont Furnished Apartments (2)
- Stoneham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waltham Furnished Apartments (8)
- Medford Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wakefield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (19)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Burlington?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Burlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burlington?
Burlington Mall was where the film, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, took place. Burlington, Massachusetts, hosted the antics of Kevin James, and it certainly can host yours.
Hop onto to Interstate-93 in Burlington, Massachusetts, and you can reach downtown Boston in no time. Home to 24,498 people, Burlington offers more than just close proximity to Beantown and the comedy of Kevin James. It offers nature with the Burlington Landlocked Forest and the Mill Pond Conservation Area. It offers shopping and dining at Burlington Mall and Wayside Commons. It offers you a pleasant spot to sit back and just live, as long as you are not a Yankees baseball fan. Okay, it's still a nice place for Yankees supporters; it's just that Burlington is very much a part of the greater Boston area, and its love goes to the Red Sox. See more
Furnished apartments in Burlington can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Burlington as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.