603 Apartments for rent in Andover, MA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Andover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Andover Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Andover Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Andover Apartments with Parking (3)
- Andover Apartments with Pools (3)
- Andover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Andover Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Andover Furnished Apartments (1)
- Andover Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lawrence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Reading Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Haverhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Woburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Wakefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Andover?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Andover?
The small Massachusetts city of Andover was one of the founding towns that were involved in the Salem Witch Trials back in the olden days. While it's seen as a stain in history for the region, it's also a fascinating case study of American scapegoating and mob mentality that is revisited frequently by schools and history buffs as a cautionary tale.
Andover is a town in Essex County, Massachusetts that sits just outside Boston. It has a population of 8,762 and covers only about 3.8 square miles on the map. The area was settled in the late 1600s so it has a pretty rich history! The town has all the charm you'd expect from a little New England Village, and is also close enough to Boston to be able to pop in and enjoy the fun and excitement of city life as well! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Andover renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.