87 Apartments in River Ridge
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- River Ridge Apartments with Balconies (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Gyms (4)
- River Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- River Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- River Ridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Harahan Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elmwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (25)
- Kenner Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harvey Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (45)
- Mandeville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Eden Isle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (5)
- Slidell Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in River Ridge?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in River Ridge?
River Ridge: Because suburban development didn't begin in this area until the 1950's, and because it was nothing but rural farmland until that point, this census designated place was once called Little Farms.
River Ridge, in the Jefferson Parish of Louisiana, is a new community that doesn't yet have the rich and often spooky history of other places around New Orleans. Although it's a suburb of The Big Easy, River Ridge doesn't share the high crime rate of New Orleans. This is likely what led to the numerous luxury homes being built in the area. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in River Ridge means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in River Ridge could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.