204 Accessible Apartments for rent in Elmwood, LA
- Elmwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Elmwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elmwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Elmwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Elmwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Metairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Kenner Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harvey Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gretna Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (8)
- Denham Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Village St. George Accessible Apartments (1)
- Inniswold Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oak Hills Place Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Elmwood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Elmwood?
Elmwood may be easy to say, but depending on your accent you may have a tough time talking about its neighbor, New Orleans. For the un-introduced, get practicing: Nah-lins!
Elmwood, Louisiana, is a census designated place located near New Orleans and Kenner. Unlike its noisy neighbors, Elmwood knows how to relax. The area of Elmwood consists of highly traveled streets such as Edwards Avenue, Dickory Avenue, Jefferson Highway, Elmwood Park Boulevard and Mounes Street. Interstate 90 cuts through the eastern half of Elmwood and runs from the Mississippi River all the way up through New Orleans (remember, it's Nah-lins). See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Elmwood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Elmwood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.