1,013 Apartments for rent in Shawnee, KS with Balconies
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shawnee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Shawnee Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Shawnee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Shawnee Apartments with Parking (17)
- Shawnee Apartments with Pools (9)
- Shawnee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Shawnee Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Shawnee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Shawnee Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Merriam Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Olathe Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (5)
- De Soto Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Parkville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Shawnee?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Shawnee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shawnee?
"On demographic maps of Johnson County, the hard-core right-wing parts of Olathe and Shawnee stand out for their slightly lower real estate values" (Thomas Frank, American journalist and columnist; author of "What's the Matter with Kansas?")
Shawnee, Kansas, is an area rich in history. The city is an amalgamation of Native American and Western traveler influences. It began as a centralized hub connecting transportation routes throughout the Civil War, and after the war, travelers following the Oregon, California, and Santa Fe Trails wound through the eastern areas of Shawnee. Today, Shawnee has suburbs, neighborhoods, and a unique personality that's popular with residents and visitors alike.
Having trouble with Craigslist Shawnee? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Shawnee renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.