1,278 Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN with Pools
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (20)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (20)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (22)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Noblesville Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (19)
- Whitestown Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (9)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (193)
- Speedway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Westfield?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Westfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Westfield means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Westfield could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.