189 Apartments for rent in Schererville, IN with Balconies
- Schererville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Schererville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Schererville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Schererville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Schererville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Schererville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Schererville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Schererville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Griffith Apartments with Balconies (1)
- St. John Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Munster Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Crown Point Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Merrillville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sauk Village Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lansing Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hammond Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gary Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Schererville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Schererville?
Looking for a place to spread the love? Schererville, Indiana may be just the place for you. After all, it’s the birthplace of Lee Bernstein, creator of the famous "I Love You" song from Barney & Friends.
Schererville may currently be a bedroom community for southern Chicago, but it's growing into an independent, self-sustaining town. In 2007, Money Magazine agreed with our assessment of Schererville's potential and named it one of the "100 Best Places to Live in the U.S." Agree or disagree, you're considering living in this fair town, so let's discuss the basics. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Schererville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.