164 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lawrence, IN
- Lawrence Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lawrence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lawrence Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lawrence Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Lawrence Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lawrence (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lawrence (11)
- Cumberland Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Noblesville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (482)
- Beech Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Carmel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Speedway Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lawrence?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lawrence?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lawrence?
"I need you to realize how much I need you in my life. You keep me alive and I'll always fight for you. Cuz I love you, and I need you; Lawrence you are my guiding light to what's true. That's me and you. Forever my heart is in your hands [...]" -- from "Lawrence" by Mia Rose
Lawrence is a Marion County, Indiana, city that is home to 46,000 people. It is actually a suburb of Indianapolis, whose downtown area is just a few minutes away. Home ownership is over 74 percent, which is definitely above the national average! This is the perfect town for families and successful individuals who are trying to put a little distance between themselves and the rat race of downtown Indianapolis. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lawrence should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lawrence may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lawrence. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.