70 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Portage, IN
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Portage (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Portage (2)
- Portage Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Portage Apartments with Garages (4)
- Portage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Portage Apartments with Parking (5)
- Portage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Portage Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Station Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hobart Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chesterton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Valparaiso Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gary Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Merrillville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Winfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Crown Point Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Griffith Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Portage?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Portage?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Portage?
Hey Boo Boo! Portage, Indiana is the proud home of Yogi Bears Jellystone Park.
More than 36,900 people call Portage, Indiana, home. Portage is the largest city in Porter County, with fairly consistent weather that reaches an average high of 77F in July and a low of 32F in February. Overall, the cost of living in Portage is quite reasonable in comparison with other cities in Indiana and on par with the national cost of living index. Rental costs at 6 percent below the national rate is even better news for those in the market for an apartment in Portage. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Portage should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Portage may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Portage. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.