1,447 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Wheeling, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheeling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheeling Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wheeling Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Parking (11)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Wheeling Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheeling Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Buffalo Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Deerfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Des Plaines Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Vernon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glenview Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rolling Meadows Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palatine Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Looking to hit the big time? Fame may come naturally to residents of Wheeling, Illinois. Just outside of Chicago, this town is the birth place of a few show biz types, such as John Francis Daley (Bones, Freaks and Geeks).See more
Finding an apartment in Wheeling that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.