193 Apartments for rent in Wheeling, IL with Garages
- Wheeling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheeling Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wheeling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wheeling Apartments with Parking (8)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (9)
- Wheeling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wheeling Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wheeling Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (21)
- Deerfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Northbrook Apartments with Garages (9)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Garages (8)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (11)
- Glenview Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Garages (1)
- Palatine Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wheeling?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wheeling?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheeling?
Looking to hit the big time? Fame may come naturally to residents of Wheeling, Illinois. Just outside of Chicago, this town is the birth place of a few show biz types, such as John Francis Daley (Bones, Freaks and Geeks).See more
Wheeling apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.