816 Apartments for rent in Wheaton, IL with Balconies
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (43)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (46)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (42)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Winfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lisle Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Naperville Apartments with Balconies (73)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wheaton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wheaton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheaton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
If God had a summer home, we’re sure it would be in Wheaton, IL. Ok, not completely sure, but for what it’s worth, we bet he’s at least been there on vacation more than once. Wheaton, which has roughly 75 churches within its city limits and surrounding area, representing almost 40 different religious denominations. Wheaton supposedly has the most churches per capita than any other city in the U.S. In addition to its spiritual side, Wheaton is a tight-knit and affluent community that’s just an hour’s train ride from downtown Chicago. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wheaton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.