387 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Norridge, IL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norridge (1)
- Norridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Norridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Norridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Norridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Norridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Norridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Norridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Norridge (1)
- Park Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Niles 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- River Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Melrose Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Morton Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maywood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forest Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lincolnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Des Plaines 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Norridge is often referred to as the "Island Within A City," because it is surrounded completely on all sides by the major metropolitan hub of Chicago, Illinois. A history book also called Island Within A City was penned by the well regarded author Tom McGowen about this stellar spot.
The community of Norridge is a village located in the county of Cook, Illinois. At the time of the last major census in 2010, the population was at about 14,500 residents. Norridge village and its nearby neighbor to the east, Harwood Heights form together a section of the city of Chicago. Both communities are in fact entirely surrounded by Chicago and all the major amenities, from art museums to fine dining, that the grand city offers. Norridge acquired its name through the suggestion of one of its residents. A woman by the name of Mrs. Link thought to combine the Nor from Norwood Park Township and Ridge from the adjacent suburb of Park Ridge. You could say she linked the two.
Having trouble with Craigslist Norridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Norridge provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Norridge. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.