1,399 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Itasca, IL
- Itasca Accessible Apartments (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Garages (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Parking (3)
- Itasca Apartments with Pools (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Itasca Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Itasca Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Itasca (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Itasca (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Itasca (1)
- Elk Grove Village Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bensenville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Rolling Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Villa Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lombard Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Itasca?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Itasca?
Itasca was noted by BusinessWeek in 2009 as being the 'best affordable suburb' in Illinois, while they also said they had the best parks and, strangely, the best stop signs in the state as well!
The city itself isn't far from Chicago and the coast of Lake Michigan -- probably about 20 miles as the crow flies. According to the latest census in 2010, the population stands at 8,649, while there are fewer than 3,500 properties in the city. There's a good mix of detached family homes, townhouses, and apartments buildings, so whether you're looking for a larger home for rent or smaller, one or two bedroom rental apartments, you should be in luck. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Itasca should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Itasca may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Itasca. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.