934 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Deerfield, IL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Deerfield (2)
- Deerfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Deerfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Deerfield Apartments with Parking (3)
- Deerfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Deerfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deerfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Deerfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Deerfield (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Deerfield (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Deerfield (1)
- Northbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Highland Park 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wheeling 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glenview 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Buffalo Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Bluff 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Winnetka 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Vernon Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mount Prospect 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Welcome to Deerfield! This North Chicagoland city is quiet, friendly and incredibly safe. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Located a little less than 30 miles from the Loop, you can easily access Chicago from the downtown Deerfield METRA station, which will probably be preferable to the notorious rush hour traffic. Jobs aside, you probably won’t have to make too many trips into the Windy City, as Deerfield’s got plenty amenities to keep you busy. You’ll find tons of shopping, dining and entertainment at the outdoor shopping district known as Deerfield Square located in the city center, as well as other establishments throughout town.
Overall, Deerfield has an extremely family-friendly vibe. In fact, in 2007, BusinessWeek.com rated the city as one of the “50 Best Places to Raise Children.” With great schools, parks and libraries, as well as an amazing safety record, you won’t have any worries settling down with kids in this area. Young singles are within close proximity to both Northwestern’s campus in nearby Evanston, as well as some of Chicago’s young, hip northern neighborhoods.
Regardless of where you end up settling in Deerfield, you’ll be sure to find a great, safe rental with wonderful amenities. The only problem you might have is finding cheap apartments here. While it is less expensive then apartment rentals in Chicago proper, all the attractions and comfort of this safe, ritzy suburb come at a high price.
In the city center you’ll find tons of apartment complexes with great amenities, including gyms and clubhouses. With everything from studio apartments to three bedroom apartments for rent, these rentals cater to everyone from the commuting young professional to established families. Renting in this area will also put you within close proximity to the METRA station and Deerfield Square. Two bedroom apartments in this area usually range from $1100 to $1500.
North of the city center you’ll find the campus of Trinity International University, an evangelical school of about 3,000 students. There are a few slightly more affordable rentals in this area that cater to students, frequently offering short-term leases. Two bedrooms in this area range from $1000 to $1200.
Just west of TIU, you’ll find a quiet, settled neighborhood with a few apartments and rental homes available. Prices for two bedrooms in this neighborhood vary based on property type, but you can generally find large, well-maintained homes for $1500 to $1700.
If you’re relocating to Deerfield with a four-legged friend, allow yourself plenty of time to secure a pet friendly rental. While many properties don’t permit pets of any kind, a handful of others will be both cat and dog friendly. Most, however, require an additional security deposit or monthly fee of up to $100.
This small pet annoyance aside, you’ll be sure to enjoy all the suburban comfort that this northern Chicago suburb has to offer. See more