130 Studio Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (23)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (25)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Arlington Heights (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Arlington Heights (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (3)
- Mount Prospect Studio Apartments (2)
- Palatine Studio Apartments (2)
- Wheeling Studio Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Studio Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Studio Apartments (5)
- Vernon Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Bensenville Studio Apartments (1)
- Glenview Studio Apartments (3)
- Addison Studio Apartments (1)
- Mundelein Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Arlington Heights?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington Heights?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Arlington Heights living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Arlington Heights during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.