49 Condos for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (22)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (21)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mount Prospect Condos for Rent (1)
- Wheeling Condos for Rent (3)
- Buffalo Grove Condos for Rent (1)
- Elk Grove Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Schaumburg Condos for Rent (3)
- Wood Dale Condos for Rent (1)
- Vernon Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Northbrook Condos for Rent (2)
- Roselle Condos for Rent (1)
- Barrington Condos for Rent (3)
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Arlington Heights is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Arlington Heights may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Arlington Heights that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.