217 Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (29)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (10)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (29)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (28)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (28)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (20)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (30)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Aiea Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waimalu Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Garages (9)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Garages (22)
- West Loch Estate Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in East Honolulu?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in East Honolulu?
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
East Honolulu apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.