7,750 Apartments for rent in Scottdale, GA with Gyms
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- Scottdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Scottdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Scottdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Scottdale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Scottdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Clarkston Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Decatur Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tucker Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Gyms (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Scottdale?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Scottdale?
Did you know Scottdale, Georgia, has produced some extraordinary talent? People who have called Scottdale home include rapper Joe Green, rapper Mr. Ku, NFL player Patrick Pass, comedian Saleem Cooke, rap group Charlie Boy Gang and band A-dam-shame.
Located in the heart of Decatur County, Scottdale is a small-town home to about 10,600 people. The town is basically a suburb of Atlanta, which is one of the biggest cities in the southeast. Many people live in Scottdale in order to commute into Atlanta for work. Living here is more affordable than in the big city, and having a home here also affords you the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city when you want. It also has some perks of its own, which is one reasons why so many people love calling it home. Move to Scottdale if you want a small Southern town with its own park, lovely public facilities, transportation options and with great access to some of the best amenities in one of the biggest cities in the United States. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Scottdale renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.