612 Apartments for rent in Redan, GA with Garages
- Redan Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Redan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Redan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Redan Apartments with Parking (33)
- Redan Apartments with Pools (2)
- Redan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Redan Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Redan Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redan Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Lithonia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Garages (3)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clarkston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Garages (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Panthersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tucker Apartments with Garages (6)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (16)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Redan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Redan?
In 2008, Redan, GA was voted third in CNNMoney's list of most affordable places to live. They explained the town's appeal by saying "Residents move to Redan for an easy 20-minute commute into Atlanta and quick access to Stone Mountain National Park."
Redan is a suburb of Atlanta, just 15 miles east of the big southern city. CNNMoney recently named it one of the places with the most affordable homes in the country, and people love it because they can live comfortably and cheaply and still have just a short drive into Atlanta. The city is also right on the doorstep of Stone Mountain National Park, which is a paradise for outdoor lovers with a huge mountain right in the middle of it. If you prefer hiking through beautiful landscapes to sitting in traffic, then Redan could be the perfect place for you to settle down. See more
Redan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.