4,364 Apartments for rent in North Atlanta, GA with Garages
- North Atlanta Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Parking (4)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Atlanta Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (13)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (3)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (14)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (43)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Atlanta?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Atlanta?
"Atlanta is an incredibly cool city." -- Andrew Lincoln
Atlanta has an energetic yet-funky vibe that manages to combine the ambiance of gracious Southern living with the sophisticated, pulsating rhythm of an uber-modern 21st Century metropolis. Home to approximately 443,775 people, Atlantas genteel, antebellum past truly is gone with the wind after all, this is the world headquarters of those icons of modernity, Coca-Cola and CNN. Dont let the lingering vestiges of Southern hospitality fool you, however, because any city that can survive hosting the Centennial Olympic Games without losing a scrap of its southern charm is really a pretty tough cookie. Thanks to this dichotomy, North Atlanta has become a mecca for those who want to enjoy tree-lined boulevards and shady porch swings within just a few miles of one of the nation’s most exciting cosmopolitan centers.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
North Atlanta apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.