472 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Jonesboro, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jonesboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Parking (4)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Jonesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Irondale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Morrow Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bonanza Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lovejoy Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Conley Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
Finding an apartment in Jonesboro that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.