1,846 Short-term Apartments for rent in Hapeville, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hapeville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hapeville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Hapeville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hapeville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (182)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
- Panthersville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Druid Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Decatur Short-term Apartments (16)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Decatur Short-term Apartments (3)
- Scottdale Short-term Apartments (2)
Finding a short-term apartment in Hapeville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.