243 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Georgetown, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Georgetown (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Georgetown (1)
- Georgetown Accessible Apartments (2)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Georgetown Apartments with Garages (5)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Georgetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Georgetown Apartments with Parking (5)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (3)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Georgetown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Georgetown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Georgetown (1)
- Savannah 1 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Garden City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pooler 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Thunderbolt 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rincon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bluffton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hilton Head Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ridgeland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Georgetown?
Georgetown, Georgia, named after the historic neighborhood in Washington, D.C., in 1836, was actually settled with a different name. When it was founded in the early 1830s, Georgetown was originally named "Tobanana" for a creek that was nearby.
If you are accustomed to living in a city with a crazy nightclub scene and you find comfort in numbers, Georgetown, Georgia, will make you feel like a fish out of water. At Georgetown's last census, the population was 973 residents. By now, that number has probably broken 1,000, but it is still a far cry from the big-city feel of nearby Atlanta. On the other hand, if you like the idea of living in a tiny, southwestern Georgia town where you know your neighbors by name, then Georgetown might be just the place for you. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Georgetown offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Georgetown, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.