2,368 Apartments for rent in Doraville, GA with Balconies
- Doraville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Doraville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Doraville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Doraville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Doraville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Doraville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Doraville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Doraville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Norcross Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Balconies (79)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Doraville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Doraville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Doraville?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Doraville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.