2,224 Apartments for rent in Candler-McAfee, GA with Garages
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Parking (10)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (1)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Candler-McAfee Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Candler-McAfee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Candler-McAfee Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Panthersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (19)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Redan Apartments with Garages (20)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Candler-McAfee?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Candler-McAfee?
You will know you’ve found the small Atlanta suburb of Candler-McAfee when you spot the town’s iconic water tower rising behind Dekalb County Fire Station 26. Of course, there could be worse things than having firemen greet your return to town each day.
Candler-McAfee is a small Town just a few miles from Atlanta. If you are looking to escape to a small southern town while still being able to commute to the big city each day, life in Candler-McAfee could be for you. If you are more interested in an affordable housing market and simple living, then by all means give Candler-McAfee a try. See more
Candler-McAfee apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.