996 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Windermere (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Windermere (3)
- Windermere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Doctor Phillips 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ocoee 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Orlovista 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Horizon West 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oakland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oak Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lockhart 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pine Castle 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Windermere?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Windermere offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Windermere, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.