540 Apartments for rent in Southgate, FL with Parking
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Southgate Apartments with Garages (4)
- Southgate Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Southgate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Southgate Apartments with Pools (10)
- Southgate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Southgate Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Southgate Furnished Apartments (6)
- Southgate Luxury Apartments (1)
- Southgate Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Parking (9)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Parking (8)
- Sarasota Apartments with Parking (76)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Parking (17)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kensington Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fruitville Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Southgate?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Southgate?
Previously a citrus grove, Southgate, Florida, was transformed into a beautiful Sarasota suburb by developers Rolland King and Frank Smith in the 1950s. They bought the land from Bertha Honore Potter, a famous Chicago socialite of the time.
Southgate is a deed-restricted community and one of the older suburbs of Sarasota. It is a great neighborhood to live in because of its convenient location. It provides tranquil suburban living, away from the rush and traffic congestion associated with city life, but it is only 10 minutes from downtown Sarasota and close to pristine beaches. Just don't start dreaming of finding a cozy studio apartment for rent in some high-rise apartment block, because you won't find something like that in Southgate. If you are single and interested in living in Southgate, partner up with someone you can split the rent with, or win the lottery so you can afford a bigger place. Hopefully you like retro architecture -- most homes in Southgate are one-story buildings in the Florida ranch style. There are also some modern buildings, which you may find using our apartment locator. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Southgate apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.