150 Apartments for rent in South Beach, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Beach Apartments with Balconies (26)
- South Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Beach Apartments with Parking (28)
- South Beach Apartments with Pools (25)
- South Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- South Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- South Beach Luxury Apartments (21)
- South Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Garages (34)
- Gifford Apartments with Garages (3)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Garages (13)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (10)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Beach?
South Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.