291 Apartments for rent in Richmond West, FL with Garages
- Richmond West Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Richmond West Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Richmond West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richmond West Apartments with Parking (15)
- Richmond West Apartments with Pools (9)
- Richmond West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Richmond West Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Richmond West Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Country Walk Apartments with Garages (13)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Garages (16)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (24)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Goulds Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Perrine Apartments with Garages (3)
- The Crossings Apartments with Garages (8)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Garages (1)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (58)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Richmond West?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Richmond West?
Richmond West, Florida is the most populous county in Florida, and for good reason.
Situated southeast of Florida, Richmond West is part of the Miami-Dade County. This 4.17 square mile-city is home of approximately 32,000 people. With easy access to famous beaches, tropical weather, and other conveniences of urban life, this small haven could very well be a good alternative to anyone who wants to live the Miami lifestyle minus the fanfare. See more
Richmond West apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.