1,179 Apartments for rent in Progress Village, FL with Garages
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Progress Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Progress Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Progress Village Apartments with Parking (5)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (5)
- Progress Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Progress Village Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Progress Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Progress Village Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Garages (9)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brandon Apartments with Garages (20)
- Riverview Apartments with Garages (38)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- Valrico Apartments with Garages (6)
- Seffner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (154)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Progress Village?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Progress Village?
One of the most unique activities in Hillsborough County is the annual Hillsborough County Storytelling Festival that occurs in April. Held in the picturesque historic Hillsborough High School, the free event features the most talented balladeers from around the country.
Things are looking pretty sunny in Progress Village, FL, and not just because the city is located in the Sunshine State. It helps that this diminutive city of around 5,300 people is only three miles from Tampa the way the crow flies, and it's also on the edge of Hillsborough Bay and Tampa Bay, so feel free to dip your toes every once in a while. Close to a big city, check. Close to the beach, check. Small town feel, check. Ok, this is a good start. Add to the mix the easy availability of entertainments big and small, from popular watering holes to high-end shopping to plentiful outdoor activities, and you have a vacation-like destination that feels like home. No wonder the population is exploding (it was only about 2,400 in 2010), but that doesn't mean it's becoming crowded. No, Progress Village is progressing, certainly, but it isn't depreciating in coolness. While you're no doubt already packing your bags, here are a few more bonuses that come with living the dream in the southernmost state: low crime rates, low cost of living and some of the best weather in the world. Sure, humidity exists, but with the water so close and no snow for the rest of your winters, it's hard to gripe about a little moisture in the air. Yes, Progress Village is the place to be. So come on in, the water's fine. See more
Progress Village apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.