236 Apartments for rent in Pembroke Pines, FL under $1,600
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (154)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Garages (130)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Gyms (104)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Parking (169)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (175)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- Pembroke Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Pembroke Pines Furnished Apartments (18)
- Pembroke Pines Luxury Apartments (253)
- Pembroke Pines Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Pembroke Pines?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Pembroke Pines?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Pembroke Pines?
Nestled in perpetually sunny South Florida within stone’s throw of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines community has emerged in recent years as the Sunshine State’s fastest-growing ‘burb. Want to live the easy-breezy life in the double-P? Well, why else would you be here? Just peruse the following Qs and As and you’ll be living the good life with Pembroke Pines’ finest in a hot New York … er, South Florida … minute!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pembroke Pines? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,600 in Pembroke Pines is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,600 in Pembroke Pines in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,600 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.