33 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Orange City, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange City (2)
- Orange City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Orange City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Orange City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Parking (5)
- Orange City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orange City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orange City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Orange City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Orange City (2)
- Sanford 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Lake Mary 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Longwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Casselberry 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fern Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Altamonte Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Oviedo 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maitland 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Port Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Orange City?
First incorporated as a city back in 1882, Orange City was given its name because of all the orange groves planted in the city and the surrounding area. In 1894 and 1895, the Big Freeze destroyed the citrus industry in Orange City, and nearly all of citrus industry in the State of Florida.
If you are considering a move to Orange City, you won't need to give yourself as much time as you'd need when migrating to other locations (we'll wait while you breathe that sigh of relief). Orange City has a variety of living spaces that seem to enjoy a higher rate of availability than the average unit in this region. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get a head start though, since Florida is a destination as a whole due to the weather, so start looking a few months ahead of a planned move. Also keep in mind that the population in Orange City is growing at a significant rate. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Orange City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Orange City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.