1,334 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Olympia Heights, FL
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Olympia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Olympia Heights (3)
- Sunset Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westchester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- University Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Coral Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fountainebleau Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kendall Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pinecrest Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Olympia Heights?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Olympia Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Olympia Heights?
Olympia Heights is home to Santa's Enchanted Forest, the world's largest holiday theme park. It's open from October to January each year. Who knew Santa's elves wore bathing suits instead of parkas? More than 100,000 visitors show up every year to enjoy lights, themed displays, music, carnival rides, and more.
A census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Olympia Heights has around 13,500 residents in its three square miles. Just 24 minutes from the excitement of Miami and a 35 minute drive from Miami Beach, this pleasant community offers its own water-oriented delights in the form of small lakes scattered throughout the area. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Olympia Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Olympia Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Olympia Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.