126 Apartments for rent in New Port Richey East, FL with Pools
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Balconies (3)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Port Richey East Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- New Port Richey East Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Pools (11)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Pools (4)
- Port Richey Apartments with Pools (7)
- Elfers Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bayonet Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Pools (1)
- Trinity Apartments with Pools (2)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (7)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Port Richey East?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Port Richey East?
New Port Richey East is a rural area in west-central Florida with a low cost of living and low crime rate, but within a short drive to Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast beaches. Of course, it is also blessed with Florida sunshine all year long.
New Port Richey East is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida. It is directly adjacent and east of New Port Richey, which is located on the Gulf of Mexico. Both of the areas are located within the Tampa St. Petersburg- Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area, with New Port Richey being a suburban city and the county seat, and New Port Richey East being more rural with a growing population. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Port Richey East means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Port Richey East could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.