241 Apartments for rent in Naranja, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Naranja Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Naranja Apartments with Garages (9)
- Naranja Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Naranja Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Naranja Apartments with Parking (9)
- Naranja Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Naranja Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Naranja Furnished Apartments (1)
- Naranja Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Leisure City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Princeton Apartments with Pools (25)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (127)
- Goulds Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Florida City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Richmond West Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Pools (36)
- West Perrine Apartments with Pools (3)
- Country Walk Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Naranja?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Naranja?
Naranja comes from the Spanish word for "orange," a fruit that grows abundantly in Florida's subtropical climate.
Naranja is located on the Southeastern tip of Florida in the United States. It gets its name from the Spanish word for orange. It is a quiet little community, located not far from the Homestead region of South Florida, and is just miles away from the popular hotspot of Miami Beach. With a diverse population of just over 8,300, it is a small but growing community. It is located within Dade County, the largest county in the state and one of the largest in the entire United States. The region has been inhabited for nearly 12,000 years, first by Native Americans, then as part of European expansion in the 1500s. You'll find a mix of rich history, historic places, diverse population, and beautiful beaches in the surrounding areas. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Naranja means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Naranja could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.