118 Condos for rent in Margate, FL
- Margate Accessible Apartments (2)
- Margate Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (8)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Margate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Margate Apartments with Parking (11)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (11)
- Margate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Margate Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Margate Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Coconut Creek Condos for Rent (5)
- Coral Springs Condos for Rent (17)
- Tamarac Condos for Rent (3)
- Pompano Beach Condos for Rent (15)
- Parkland Condos for Rent (1)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (2)
- Oakland Park Condos for Rent (12)
- Deerfield Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- Wilton Manors Condos for Rent (1)
- Fort Lauderdale Condos for Rent (17)
Home of 202 golf courses within a thirty-minute radius, Margate is seated just over seven miles from the Atlantic ocean beaches. Margate's approximately 53,284 people are spread out on less than nine square miles.
Close to both Miami (36 miles away) and Fort Lauderdale (13 miles away), it's a prime destination for people to visit during holidays, and is a popular refuge for “snow birds” -- people escaping harsh winters for a warmer climate elsewhere. And who wouldn't want to spend winters here? Margate's average temperature in January only dips down to a mild 58.7 degrees, while summers tend to heat up, with the average July temperature rising up to a sultry 90.6 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Margate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Margate is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Margate may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Margate that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.