190 Apartments for rent in Laurel, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (14)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (17)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Laurel Furnished Apartments (6)
- Laurel Luxury Apartments (1)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Nokomis Apartments with Pools (1)
- Osprey Apartments with Pools (10)
- Venice Apartments with Pools (40)
- Vamo Apartments with Pools (13)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Venice Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Pools (21)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Laurel?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Laurel?
If you're driving through this area of Florida, you won't see a sign for Laurel anywhere along U.S. 41. The interstate signs, as well as the post office, consider it to be Nokomis, Florida.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 8,171 people living in Laurel. It is located in Sarasota County, just 14 miles from the city of Sarasota. Its neighbors include Venice, Interior County, Vamo and Gulf Gate. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Laurel means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Laurel could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.