138 Condos for rent in Largo, FL
- Largo Accessible Apartments (3)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Largo Apartments with Garages (15)
- Largo Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Largo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Largo Apartments with Parking (30)
- Largo Apartments with Pools (28)
- Largo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Largo Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Largo Furnished Apartments (7)
- Largo Luxury Apartments (1)
- Largo Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Belleair Condos for Rent (4)
- Belleair Bluffs Condos for Rent (2)
- Bardmoor Condos for Rent (2)
- Belleair Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Seminole Condos for Rent (6)
- Clearwater Condos for Rent (65)
- Indian Rocks Beach Condos for Rent (3)
- Pinellas Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Feather Sound Condos for Rent (4)
- Indian Shores Condos for Rent (7)
Having trouble with Craigslist Largo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Largo – your typical, obnoxiously sunny, suburban Florida community. This pleasant seaside town of 75,000 in the greater Tampa area isn't big on flashy pizzazz and hopping nightlife, mostly because people here are so much cooler than that. Largo is all about relaxing, playing golf, fishing, sailing or throwing back some fine Irish brews after a long day at work (and by ‘work’, we mean going to the beach). Setting up shop here will require more than a swimsuit and a dream, though, so sit back, top off your beer, and enjoy this guide to tracking down the perfect beach house, shack or mansion in Largo, Florida. See more
Finding condos for rent in Largo is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Largo may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Largo that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.