415 Apartments in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Garages (18)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Pools (20)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Kendale Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kendale Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kendale Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kendall West Apartments with Parking (27)
- The Crossings Apartments with Parking (11)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Parking (2)
- Tamiami Apartments with Parking (20)
- Sunset Apartments with Parking (8)
- University Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (44)
- Kendall Apartments with Parking (83)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Parking (22)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Kendale Lakes?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Kendale Lakes?
If the data on the working male population is any indication of what to expect in Kendale Lakes, you can expect fabulous floral arrangements, plenty of good eats, and a pretty good chance your house wont burn down. Thats because City-Data says when it comes to cities of more than 50,000 residents, Kendale Lakes ranks No. 1 for the largest percentage of men working as florists, No. 2 for men working as cooks and in food prep and No. 3 for men working as firefighters.
While flocks of firefighters may be a delicious claim to fame for Kendale Lakes, the most prominent feature of the Miami suburb is probably, well, the lakes. Kendale Lake is just one of the eight lakes cascading through the approximately 8-square-mile area, making the place a paradise for boating, fishing, swimming and sunning with your 56,000 Kendale Lakes neighbors. City-Data puts the population density at a high 6,870 folks per square mile, but thats to be expected from a place thats fewer than 20 miles from the almighty Atlantic Ocean and averages about 70 degrees in the winter. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Kendale Lakes apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.