108 Short-term Apartments for rent in Horizon West, FL
- Horizon West Accessible Apartments (3)
- Horizon West Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Horizon West Apartments with Garages (40)
- Horizon West Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Horizon West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Horizon West Apartments with Parking (41)
- Horizon West Apartments with Pools (40)
- Horizon West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Horizon West Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Horizon West Furnished Apartments (1)
- Horizon West Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Windermere Short-term Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Short-term Apartments (6)
- Four Corners Short-term Apartments (3)
- Doctor Phillips Short-term Apartments (1)
- Celebration Short-term Apartments (2)
- Clermont Short-term Apartments (10)
- Ocoee Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kissimmee Short-term Apartments (12)
- Apopka Short-term Apartments (3)
- Orlando Short-term Apartments (83)
Horizon West is a pretty small place to live in Florida, but it's had some big history. One of the biggest people to grace its presence was Elvis Presley -- but before he became famous! In 1955, the soon-to-be King of Rock and Roll came to the Horizon West area and learned to water ski on Lake Butler. Elvis was driving a pink Cadillac at the time, and neighbors remember helping a 20-year-old Elvis learn how to stand up on water skies. It wasn't long after that Elvis appeared on Ed Sullivan and m...
Horizon West is a tiny planned community area in Orange County, Florida. The area is basically a residential part of Orlando, where homes and businesses have been laid out strategically to make life as easy and lovely as possible for residents. The history of the area is that it started out as orange groves, like most of the area around here. However, when the big-eared mouse and his theme parks came in, a lot of land was developed into residential property (because tons of people wanted to live near the spectacular attractions!) Horizon West became one of these properties around 1993, when a group of developers partnered with orange county to develop a huge swath of undeveloped land (30,000 acres). In 1995, the area was ready, and it became known as Horizon West, a community made up of five villages and a town center. Today, Horizon West continues to be a charming place where people choose to live in the Orlando area. If you're a fan of theme parks or like living near water, this is a great place for you to consider finding apartment homes. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Horizon West takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.