351 Apartments for rent in Hobe Sound, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Hobe Sound Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hobe Sound Luxury Apartments (1)
- Hobe Sound Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Parking (9)
- Tequesta Apartments with Parking (14)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Parking (5)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Apartments with Parking (3)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (97)
- Stuart Apartments with Parking (43)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Parking (4)
- Palm City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Ocean Breeze Park Apartments with Parking (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Parking (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Hobe Sound?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Hobe Sound?
A lot of celebrities live on the coast in Hobe Sound. You should see some of the houses out there. Talk about luxury. Here's a fun historical fact: a ship called the Reformation sunk here on it's way north from Jamaica, carrying with it many, many cases of rum, which is still a favorite beverage additive in this neck of the woods.
First of all, you pronounce Hobe with a long "o," as in Hooooobe Sound. And the "e" is silent. It's not Hobey Sound. Got it? Good! Second, the actual city limits of Hobe Sound are not on the Atlantic Ocean, and most of the coastline here is private access only, except for the small parking lot at the end of Bridge Road where stairs lead you down to the sand. So, when you live in Hobe Sound you'll most likely hit the beach south in Jupiter or north in Port Salerno, each of which is about 15 minutes away on US Highway 1. You'll get to know both of those areas pretty well after you move in your rental home here. Hobe Sound, with a population of about 11,500, is located on the south end of what's known as Florida's Treasure Coast, so-named for all of the ships that sank there, leaving all kinds of goodies underwater that people still, to this day, seek out. Like much of South Florida, Hobe Sound doesn't have neighborhoods with distinct names, but each side of town definitely has its own personality. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Hobe Sound apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.