124 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Haines City, FL
- Haines City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Haines City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Haines City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Haines City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Haines City Apartments with Parking (8)
- Haines City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Haines City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Haines City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Haines City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Davenport Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Dundee Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cypress Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Winter Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Poinciana Dog Friendly Apartments (106)
- Loughman Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Inwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Auburndale Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lake Wales Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Eagle Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Haines City, Florida was settled back in the 1800s when South Florida Railroad came through the area.
Haines City is a beautiful city with breathtaking scenery only matched by its amazing weather. What more could you want? Oh, yea, that's right, it's only a stones throw away from...Disney World!!! See more
Finding an apartment in Haines City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.