762 Apartments for rent in Goldenrod, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Goldenrod (3)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Garages (2)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Parking (2)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Pools (1)
- Goldenrod Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Goldenrod Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maitland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- University Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Longwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Goldenrod?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Goldenrod?
Goldenrod, Florida, sits alongside the State Road 426 (SR 426), which is a major road in Orange and Seminole counties, entirely north of Orlando. Also known as Aloma Avenue, SR 426 is a major throughway that goes east-west through Florida.
Located just northeast of Orlando, Florida, is a place called Goldenrod. It's a lovely little suburban city with nice neighborhoods, beautiful lakes, and lots of convenient amenities. Sure, Goldenrod is small. But what draws people to this suburban enclave is that it's a great place to rest your head at night after spending your days playing or working in the big city nearby. Home to about 13,000 people, Goldenrod is a popular place in central Florida for convenient, easy, comfortable small town living. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Goldenrod offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Goldenrod. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Goldenrod can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.