1,413 Short-term Apartments for rent in Glenvar Heights, FL
- Glenvar Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Parking (18)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (29)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (5)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Coral Gables Short-term Apartments (3)
- Pinecrest Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kendall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fountainebleau Short-term Apartments (1)
- Doral Short-term Apartments (6)
- Miami Short-term Apartments (45)
- The Hammocks Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- Princeton Short-term Apartments (2)
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Glenvar Heights takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.