850 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fruit Cove, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fruit Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Parking (11)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fruit Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fleming Island Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Green Cove Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lakeside Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Asbury Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Nocatee Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oakleaf Plantation Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (711)
Welcome to the Sunshine state where the people are friendly, the skies are sunny and the beach is never more than a hop, skip and a jump away.
Fruit Cove, Florida is barely 18 square miles and is only a mere 26 miles from the hustle and bustle of Jacksonville. See more
Finding an apartment in Fruit Cove that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.